We look forward to serving you! Please refer all questions on specific properties to our office at (562) 924-3858 or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note we process applications in the order received; we may, however, process several at the same time since it may take a while to get verifications back for employment, residential history, etc. The first completed application per Borba’s standards will be contacted with an approval. All occupants over 18 must submit an application and must be approved through our application process.
- All applicants over 18 may combine income
- 30 days most recent paystubs needed
- 3 months most recent bank statements reflecting income deposits needed
- Must have minimum 6 months of provable income (with exception if in the same line of work for last 2 years)
- If you are self-employed, we will need tax returns for the last two years
- Your previous residencies must be free of evictions, judgments, and unpaid rents
- Policies on pets vary according to the property (call or email us for specifics).
- Pet policies are strictly enforced. Resident must provide an additional deposit, proof of pet insurance, and pictures for all pets
- To determine satisfactory credit worthiness we run a report through a credit reporting agency and accept a minimum of a 550 credit score (some properties are more restrictive; call the Leasing Department for details). Please note: your deposit will be based on your credit score.
- The number of occupants is limited to 2 persons per bedroom plus 1 additional person. All occupants, 18 years of age and over must submit an application.
- Please Note: A $35 application fee is charged for each adult over 18 years of age
How to View a Property
- Review our list of available properties for rent
- Contact Borba Realty to verify availability and showings
- To ensure protection of your personal belongings and liability, all units require a minimum of $15,000.00 in liability and $100,000.00 in accidental coverage. Average cost of renter’s insurance coverage can cost as little as $10 per month